Reiki is a pure energy form of healing having its roots from Japan. This healing technique was discovered by a Japanese Buddhist monk Mikao Usui in the early 1900’s. The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words – “Rei” meaning God’s Wisdom or the Higher Power and “Ki” which means Life Force Energy. It is a spiritual energy healing modality which focuses on uplifting one’s life force energy. It is one of the simplest techniques of healing yet very powerful.
Reiki treats the person as a whole being where it touches the body, emotions, feelings, mind and the soul. One simply needs to be in a receiving mode to uncover the many benefits of Reiki. As a practitioner, I pass on Reiki energy to you from the palms of my hands which are supposed to be the energy center. I draw upon the Energy from the Universe and the receiver is receiving pure Universal Life Force Energy.
In times of huge emotional turmoil or stress, receiving Reiki energy is really effective. It passes on to each and every level of your existence, thereby promoting peace and calmness within your space. Reiki aims at overall well-being of the receiver that is physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. When Reiki is passed on, the person’s natural ability to heal and balance itself is restored. It brings in mental clarity and a state of calmness. People across the globe practice Reiki regularly to maintain their peaceful state of mind. It can be also used for improving one’s spiritual practice to connect with the Universal Energy.
Reiki healing can be received in person as well as in distance. It is not compulsory for the person to be physically present for receiving Reiki healing energy. It works on the intention of the practitioner. A person who is miles away from the practitioner can feel the Reiki energy flowing during a session. The symbols used in Reiki are highly effective to channel the Life Force Energy and the intention is effective enough for a distance healing session as well.
Few Key Benefits of Reiki:
- Promotes mental wellness
- Brings in Clarity of mind
- Heals the physical body and rejuvenates its natural ability to heal
- Aid to your spiritual practices
- Promotes peace and love in your space
- Re-connects the spirit to the Universal Life Force Energy
- Releases emotional blocks and brings in stability in emotions
- Helps experience oneness with the Universe
Areas where Reiki can be used:
Reiki can be used in any area of concern in your life. Still, some key pointers are:
- Lack of Confidence
- Improving Self Esteem
- Releasing Emotional and Mental Trauma
- Release Confusion and chaos from the mind
- Stopping Unwanted Negative Thoughts
- Healing the Physical Dis-ease
- Releasing Anxiety Disorders and Stress
- Releasing physical and mental fatigue
- Feeling stuck in any area of life
- Pain Relief